2011年12月7日星期三

To all my family and friends

This year's group annual awards show party finally ended, the winners are grateful to colleagues for their help with the most people, I thought of his own in the last year thanks people.
First, of course, is the most virtuous of the Apple home mom! Every night dragging tired body back home I always enjoy a meal in the first time a wealth of food; setbacks, I can also take comfort in the time and frustration ... and is recommended Dear father , although your poor words, but I feel from your actions where your love. Junjun is the uncle again, thank you for my care and my wayward and inclusive ... ...
stingy and would like to thank the following friends around:
Thank you Little Xi Gege always happy when I least innocent when I talk trash, because you always like the old) as I suggested, let me find the answer; also thank you for that beam BLUELOVER, the first time in front of so many people received a big bouquet of flowers Ha, look at the dance on the elimination of tension; also There you will give us time to go home with the specialty, each trip will be brought back to Leshan pepper Chicken ... ...
Thank you Comrade WPL godmother when I was injured with a watermelon and snacks to see me; still confused because I once forgot to take something home, but also harm you work so late to help me take things to the house; there are greedy you are often snacks I eat ^ O ^ ... ...
Yes, there are always at work that gave me trouble for LJ, though you let me do a lot of things work, or I want to thank you birthday last year, which sent a large bouquet of flowers ha (more than a face that day, Oh, when in fact the door to me that the waiter has said there will be a surprise),[url=http://www.beatsbydresale.org/][b]title=Dr Dre Headphones[/b][/url], as well as bring you all the way back to the gift ... ...
I would also like to thank you encountered computer failure, help me solve the problem of LWP.
most sorry nag and my comrades, each time you remember when I sent your birthday wishes, but I forgot your birthday again this year, when so vain years of his best buddies, I am so sorry you, thank you for not blame me! Thank you always have to listen to my
nagging peak and bark, I know when I have lunch every day so that your ears can not quiet Ha (godmother at the time of exception) .
Thank Xing students were injured at home when I came to see me, thank regiment in the day to help me stop wine LY brother, thank you work in the morning I often free-riding sister,[url=http://www.uggsaleuks.co.uk/][b]title=UGG Boots UK[/b][/url], thank you always I suggest that the text of the child to his brother.
also known as better!
there is my immediate superior bubble comrades, although sometimes there will be some small conflicts, but also thanks to her three years of growth, but also thank her for the first time in my car accident the day arrived and took me to the hospital, and I know she was fighting a lot of things for me (of course, but also because I am doing a good Caesar,).
there ... ... ... ...
last year to give us a lot of inconvenience,[url=http://www.moncleruksales.co.uk/][b]title=Moncler jacket[/b][/url], has also been a lot of everyone's help here very grateful everyone! Coming new year, here in addition to thanking, we should also wish all the people in the new year with a new, good start! In all wishes come true this new year and good health (this is very important!)!
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论