2011年12月19日星期一

UGG Boots12 -year-old mother to leave the students to write poetry on the Internet and resonant

Q: Do you think the future on which school?

I really hate the blackboard 5678

a minute a tick

I have at home

are learning day by day, time pass

A: First of all, this poem is my own a lot of pressure used to express a strong protest, while another poem reflects a more general primary and secondary state. I do not want to be like a bird in a cage, I think there are many things worthy of my nature to explore.

Q: Do you like your mother?

ah

A: In fact, write a poem to express their emotions I had already some ideas, but has no time. That my mother let me do all sorts of math problems, I've really do not want to do anymore. But the mother is very angry, still forced me to do. At that time I feel pressure is particularly great, emotions suddenly burst out. So this poem written especially fast, and emotions.

but picked up the pen on the issue of the Mathematical Olympiad Bibi painting

A: I have 12 years old, and I think a person should not be absolute judge. For my mother, I can say is sometimes like her, because she paid a lot for me, I was very moved; but sometimes I hate her brings. Unreasonable, especially when she would force me to do some things that I do not like, and ignore my own ideas.

not play with Barbie dolls

I put a fake, okay

Yesterday was the first day of primary school winter vacation can be as facing pressure, many students have no choice but to continue to go from a wide range of remedial classes. One entitled,[url=http://www.uggsaleuks.co.uk/]UGG Boots[/url], Interview with reporters yesterday learned author of this poem is a small primary school in Nanjing Drum Tower Area with five (4) month class (a pseudonym), and this poem was actually the month before the final exam for the Olympiad with her mother after a dispute overnight to complete the , the desire is to write poems to her mother,[url=http://www.uggsaleuks.co.uk/]UGG Boots[/url],

birds had to fly home out

Mom, I want to tell you

I want to learn, but do not want to be grade, but the child's feelings are very rich, and very own ideas. On this

I want to explore it

certainly well on the exam, she told me anxious, I said to her a few words, children are more excited and want to write the poem that I heard was very angry and said: 'I do not care you you want to do to do it! 'I did not expect, month and really started to write poetry, and write very fast. about 3 minutes, she put her writing showed me a poem, entitled the truth, read the children to write poetry, my heart suddenly felt very sour, but then I looked very harsh, I said: 'You write poetry, what's the use! quickly write math homework to me.' listening to my child then tears came out, but she finally sat down and began to write mathematics examination paper. put this poem posted to the Internet, I did not expect so many users attracted sympathy. the pressure. Our parents let children learn how to stand on the point of view to understand and support the children!

learning content has become increasingly difficult

Parents should be aware that the pressure of the child,[url=http://www.uggsaleuks.co.uk/]UGG Boots[/url], the child's time should be used in moderation. The child's energy is limited, children need to grow adequate sleep, appropriate physical activity, and companions of entertainment, is learning the rest of the time, so the pressure of adults to children's learning Enough is enough. Do not school burdens, the parents by the negative;

you when my dad when mom

A: old and for adults on what we have to worry about the elite, in fact, in our studies is a hot topic among children. I also want to go south, the Jinling Middle School this school, but the competition is really fierce. In fact, even if parents do not give me stress, I also would not be without a little pressure. If I worked hard enough, I went on my school district schools - 50 in.

< p> Whether it is winter or summer

a the reflection. In order to facilitate the children to school, he specifically rented a house opposite the school day must read along about 10 o'clock at night. She gives the children of your math and language tutoring, the purpose is to improve children's achievement, to be able to last a good school. I heard that further studies in math is the key, so this semester mathematics examination paper I just gave her a few Big Ben, but she was also very well played, only 70 multisection The most important thing is, I know my child is not happy because she likes me not to study with her, she does not like I forced her to learn. also aroused a lot of repercussions. better, to be honest, parents are well-intentioned. I am pleased that last month were very much in learning conscious, winter operations are now almost done. individualized, enough is enough

mother, my big pressure

A: I like reading, especially literature books. Mom bought me a lot of extracurricular books, I like to see a literary classic prose or poetry, but also as the I think the language, mathematics and foreign languages,[url=http://www.uggsaleuks.co.uk/]UGG Boots[/url], each discipline has its own characteristics, but each person has their own preferences, such as the language of which I like,[url=http://www.uggsaleuks.co.uk/]UGG Boots[/url], I'll want to be a writer. For math, I did not row. To be honest, I was still quite like to learn, but she was often forced me to learn I do not want to learn something, so I thought a kind of forced flu, so obviously something is very relaxed, will become painful. For example, she would buy lots and lots of papers, there is also a mathematical language, but she gave me many of the math, and language papers like the furnishings, as I occasionally do it. Those math problems, some 100 times, or I do not, because my mother never let me revisions, all of which I have to redo. And I think that repetition does not make sense, so impatient.

pressure big

to take care of the baby until he grew up

mother, I am really big pressure

do not let the relationship of nature and I do not

second, the child's growth should be comprehensive, can not pull that feels much the more mathematical science, not poor children will not learn the language. Only to provide comprehensive child development opportunities, the child's life will have a broader platform;

Q: Why do you want to use poetry to tell her mother voice?

grew up I would not sterile

is not on the game site 4388

Fifth, kids are not happy is a psychological experience, not to say what job he would have no joy, does not mean that he would work more certainly not happy, many parents are hard of heart forcing the children to learn this or that, the result is the child suffering pain themselves. The key problem is a scientific, rational, humane handling the child's learning problems. March's poem

Third, there is no reduction in the current learning objectives, learning content is not reduced in the case, reducing the burden on children to give To help children improve learning efficiency, parents and teachers can more closely, do some type of guidance methods;

a grass and flower

a Mom, I heard the reporter is interested in poetry month, month and flashed a proud mother.

my home

Fourth, individualized to the child, each child is independent, children between the intelligence and ability difference is there. Many parents are hopeful, that I was not even realize the dream of hope to help their children achieve, so some parents are not based on actual situation of children, the blind to raise standards, give the child a huge pressure, the results of their children's education often require too much Instead, what the requirements are less than;

Q: how do you evaluate your own poem?

ah

a fifth-grade children's voices

I really hope to play doll house and small partners

pressure big

when I put a fake to give their own

Q: How do you learn?

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论