2012年3月24日星期六

ugg outlet onlineAbsolute favorite quotes of the moment

Absolute favorite quotes of the moment

" Every life builds toward, and then radiates from, a single moment." Victor, Straightjacket

"You guys have gone on YouTube and... you take Peter, put him together with Nathan and then you play love music. We don't know why, but we've seen it." Jeph Loeb-re:Heroes


"He's bi? Since when?"

"Last week? He attended a training course to go from homo to hetero and dropped out half way through."

Coco-Verboten Liebe

"I'm not the man I was. Or maybe now, I'm the man I always was and never knew." Tobias Beecher, Oz

"The world is not worth saving, if not for the sake of one person." Natalia-Alfred Kropp


"A good man draws a circle around himself and cares for those within. His woman, his children.
Other men draw a larger circle and bring within their brothers and sisters
But some men have a great destiny. They must draw around themselves a circle that includes many, many more."

"Well, if sex is sweet and death is bitter, love is both. Love will always and forever break your heart"



"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,Vibram Five Finger, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
Martin Luther King, Jr

"...I strongly suspect that when we reread any fiction out of liking...it's because of the kind of thing it is, the shape it makes in our minds, the growing discovery of how it belongs to itself and is one connected thing." Ansen Dibell



I have too many animals, too many books and way too many t.v. eps backlogged on my Tivo. I'm occasionally callous, and frequently strange.

You'll find my fic here-mostly slash with the occasional gen and het thrown in. You'll also find my fanart,ugg outlet online, some movie reviews and the occasional random post-could be about me,Monster Beats Studio, could be about the state of the world,Cheap Beats By Dre, could be about playtpuses, I just never know.

You're more than welcome to friend me,Moncler Online, though I'm afraid I'm quite boring. Also a bit inattentive, so if I don't friend you back, it's mostly cause I probably didn't notice-sincerely nothing personal.


Me on
Me on

My original art and writing are here
















Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论