2012年3月26日星期一

Moncler jacketSometimes for work

Sometimes for work, I have to look through lots of pictures and pick out the cutest ones.

I found some VERY cute pictures of Aislinn Paul (Clare), Luke Bilyk (Drew),Moncler jacket, Alicia Josipovic (Bianca) and Munro Chambers (Eli) on the set of Nowhere to Run. Here they are, nice and big.

Degrassi: Nowhere to Run. Clare at the cabin.
If Clare's mom marries the cabin's owner,Beats By Dre Headphones, does that mean Clare and the cabin can't date?

Degrassi: Nowhere to Run. Drew at the cabin.
Drew looks happy to be at the cabin... at least while it's light out.

Degrassi: Nowhere to Run. Bianca at the cabin.
If I had a cabin, I would totally let Bianca visit. (I bet she could protect me from the bears.)

Degrassi: Nowhere to Run. Eli at the cabin.
When you're in the country, it's important to always have a farm animal on your shirt. Right,Moncler Coats, Eli?

See all that cuteness in action next Friday! Degrassi: Nowhere to Run is coming to TeenNick,Cheap Sunglasses, Friday,Moncler Online, Nov. 18 at 9pm et.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论