2011年11月17日星期四

Moncler ShopDeduction blackmail to force the suspect to the factory workers after the non-payment of

wage arrears for migrant rural workers is not a new topic, but Wu Junping to court the story is very bizarre. Factory to deduction of wages, threatening to force him to overload overtime. Later, he wages fail to discuss the anti-sued by the factory.

Wujun Ping is an honest part of the migrant workers, Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province, Zhangbei people 47 years old. In March 2006, Master Wu Changping District in Beijing, a wear-resistant material factory work. At that time, according to the workload of payment of wages, hard work and more money raised for the master Wu family, often work overtime, they will get four thousand dollars a month. September 2008, the plant began to master a fixed wage for Wu pay 2,500 yuan per month.

Master Wu said: how you can not do it now now? heavy workload, I work overtime, then overtime, the average daily four-hour classes plus three, do not rest at noon, dined, and then dried. to delivery time, I night of the dry places, have continued to work the next day, overtime Yigai not. endured, there is no delay from the factory thing. to September 2009, the factory was pressing my salary is not given until November 27, 2009. has received no pay for three months,UGG Online Outlet, and food money are by villagers and I found manager, the manager more than a moment that you finish the job, and pay more than a minute to open, and now they can not. live on the line, how can finish in time? I let the manager to find personal and I do, he did not agree. I said that I could not do, the manager can not do it you can roll, I had to leave. before I was the only one of the carpentry workshop, there are four people in the dry. Under the coordination of the Li Mingyu, twice the arbitration hearing. In April, the tribunal has made a labor bureau resistant materials plant 30,000 yuan compensation for Wu Junping damages decision. Although not very good, but Wu Junping could accept.

However, wear-resistant materials to the plant not only did not pay any compensation Wujun Ping, also indicted Wu Junping, does not recognize the plant employees. They are presented Wu Junping of materials, including tune out from the Wu Junping IESS social security files have nothing to do with the plant. Liming Yu said: , and we found before the injury risk of Wu Junping file no longer exists. Let us find it very strange that they do have the proof on the IESS seal. I did four or five years in the factory yard, and now the factory yard there are a lot of people recognize me, but people do not recognize me now is the factory's employees, is another plant that I welders, I have the factory work permit , meal card, temporary residence permits, people say this is false. wear-resistant materials, plant and we signed the contract is false, then I felt something, obviously wear-resistant material factory, electronics factory on the contract said it was not sign not to open the wages,Moncler Shop, had signed the contract only the factory, so we do not, I later factory sue me, when a lot of information on the contract is signed does not have the time. Liming Yu description: also very irregular, achieve legal effect, this case adds to the difficulty of no small from the point of view, this plant started to do the work of the hands and feet to avoid liability. Up to now I did not get a penny, for this thing, I ran back and forth a lot of times, each time five-six dollars spent in our home, I can earn per thousand per month children eight hundred, and it is frustrating not afford, I did not want to toss, but Li Mingyu always give me encouragement, but also busy preparing to get together for me, I think it should get hold of this thing to understand, we common people can not either bullied by the others.

law after the hearing the court shall determine within three months to produce results. Wear-resistant material factory prosecution Wujun Ping's case on August 18 hearing, has been in the past two months, and until now no results.

Liming Yu said: . 3 million yuan for a plant is not much, but this case is very representative, if Wu Junping win the case, the plant will face a range of compensation, which is the factory of the unwilling. >

this regard, Li Mingyu remind the majority of workers, especially migrant workers, migrant workers,Dr Dre Headphones, usually should be the accumulation of a number of units associated with the work and the written text materials, and enhance awareness of the law. Meanwhile, he urged regulators to increase judicial supervision, to effectively protect the interests of the people.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论