2011年11月2日星期三

Moncler Shop[ Horror stories ] ,

Tips: Ask your friends to click the upper left corner: Update a wonderful log. welcome to watch every day!

four years ago today, I just go to school, With a longing and a move, I was looking at him admitted to this school, I was into the. My name is Wen flaw. And he called the Chinese mainland. Each instant will fly up. I can not give up, leaving nothing for four years, what did not get a feeling of a parting regret, always sad. Recently popular class in the game from a supernatural, called 11:11. That can help you achieve the desire, but you need to pay a high price, that is your favorite thing to give up. Classroom, many students are trying. I am also involved.

corner in our school has a very dark place, and that is building the 306 laboratory training, the lab full compliance with environmental requirements to play this game. Here is a pile of various specimens of the original place was because the new building was finished, the new lab moved to a new building, the old lab specimens have been shipped in the past, but there are still a part here, most of human bone specimens and mollusk specimens, so it is strange, and learn to listen to brother once said Tuesday the school where a student died, is being scared to death of a classmate. We intend to play this game, called most of the day, the results really dare to only 11 individuals, shrimp, yo, Li Qiang, Mody Mody, Hong, Xiaoxiao, a lot, Yaoyao, Sandee, there Hua Lu I. Fortunately, the game reached the requirements. Night classes,Moncler Shop, we sneak into the lab, began supernatural journey. Walk in the training building, quiet everyone's heard of Respiratory see. Footsteps echoed in the air. Forgot to say, Yao-Yao is a strong woman in our class, 184 tall boys looked to be so one-third of it! Approaching the laboratory, and we screen the breathing, walking. 306 laboratories, in the innermost corridor, dark corridor seems to devour us all, to the laboratory door, no one dare to open the door, we just stood outside the door, light, ah! I come, no matter what regardless of what opened the door kick. What what was originally called, we quickly see how he had found his feet in the blood, the original is a wire hook on the door broken. Fortunately not a lot of blood. We have 11 with the inside, I followed behind Hua Lu, carefully into it. We were sitting together, ready to start playing games. I've been scared in cold sweat, but I think once announced its withdrawal, we can not play, you continue to keep the wound. I looked a bit around and found that human bone specimens were staring at me, empty eyes seemed to shoot an arrow. I am pushing the edge of Hong, Well! you kidding me ah! br>
, I light candles. We read with me, with. Think of the 21st century, we really practices what it preaches a return to supernatural game. the bell, as evidenced by 11:11 to find you! While blindfolded, I fear, but the thought of the warmth of his right hand like a lot. Through the red cloth, front of a red, only beating to the point of light the candle, can not see other students face. Students can hear the breathing. Three minutes should be passed, and suddenly the phone bell rang Xiaoxiao, her favorite TVXQ song, and after a while, I heard Xiaoxiao laughing, then suddenly not laughing. We do not know anything blindfolded, so I can not control. Next is the yo ringtone is to allow people to listen to the tangle of Suzanne said in the course of the game must not let go, so I can not go to finishing red cloth, but I later discovered, this crack to me how important it is. Yo by candlelight behind the station I saw a woman, a face without features, let me scared of the whole body shaking, more terror, the woman took a saw in sawing yo head, I saw blood gushing out, there are white brains, Flaring, but generally did not feel like yo, still laughing. In his next Xiaoxiao Li Qiang and no response, no, Xiaoxiao was gone, I found yo left empty, but his left hand still hanging in the air, like holding something. I want to cry, but I found I did not cry out loud. I despair of Lara next Hong, but she does not seem to react the same, I suddenly felt his right hand was holding very tight, I felt, Lu Hua also know that something is wrong. So I looked again at the direction of yo, yo are gone, then the shrimp's phone bell rang, the legendary Phoenix, blood flow over the ground, as well as a variety of organs, while my stomach sick, the same shrimp disappeared. Everything had happened as it seems, was another familiar cell phone ring tones, is a lot of drifted behind Li Qiang, Li Qiang, a woman will dig out the heart, put a lot of legs, Li Qiang, and a lot of the same time is gone, I suddenly understand that if my desire is to mainland China, and together, then I also lost land China, because of my desire and my most favorite things is the same, not only me, everyone is the same, so they would most want is to lose. I kept thinking, Why turn what has been found, and nothing less, faceless woman that she was killed, she was burned to death, was a mass of green fire. And then disappeared. Next is Yaoyao, I thought she escaped, she said, just to help us join in full size only to the guijj.com, and no desire to achieve, but she also died, and was no face woman saw off the legs. My mind kept thinking about how to escape the robbery, in that order, Sandee down is ninety-nine, ninety-down is me, I was down and Hua Lu, I am glad I better back in the mainland China . Lu Hua also know the situation now, he has been holding my hand, I know, I must not think of China and the land together, must find other, but to be able to save everyone. However, in this difficult time, and has to ninety-nine, and I remember she always told me that she wanted to become very beautiful, like a star. So that people called the woman, the candle of oil droplets in her face, I looked at her skin, slowly melting, but she still smiled, like a desire to achieve the same, the thought of this, I suddenly had inspiration, ah, I just think through the realization of a desire to play this game, so not a natural desire to achieve. Around ninety-nine has disappeared, and I also rang the phone ring is But to be fast, I'll give you a minute. One minute to the woman asked: Gradually move away I feel a woman's hand, and then re-think the first one, on the unconscious. I do not know how long to wake up found lying on the school playground, the day was still dark, I am desperate, immediately rushed to the security room, said the security situation, security thought I was crazy, if I come up with human life, the estimated They killed it will not go, followed by security, I went back to that horrible 306 laboratories, with the security of the torch, and she lying on the ground shrimp, yo, Li Qiang, Mody Mody, Hong, Xiaoxiao, a lot, Yaoyao, Suzanne's body, their faces covered with red cloth also, still holding hands,Moncler UK, the only mainland China and less of my body, I am still alive, it will naturally not lying, Hua Lu it?

my anxious cat on hot bricks like, I'm not with him than across it? And he also saw what happened, he certainly can understand, ah! Security immediately called the police, the campus, and it was early morning surrounded by police, killed nine people a night, one missing and this is the case in any major of the place!

I became the only witness to be transferred to taking note, but I say every police believe, thought I was crazy. While I have Nanbian, the land blooms at the police station, But look at me and Lu Hua tired of not light, nor leave us. I have been busy out of the police asked Lu Hua, But think also, if it is always with me, I died. Although glad I live, but listening to feel good. Lu Hua said he wanted with me? Auditory hallucinations it? flaw in the Wen Hua Lu confession eh! ! I am unable to speak a word of excitement.

Lu Hua and I go back to the dorm holding hands together, but in time to say farewell, a police car drove up, run over mainland China in the body, I did wrong, Lu Hua died in a car accident, in my immediate death, to die after my confession. I thought I would be happy when the dead. I do not understand why? I completely collapsed. After a whole month I had a chat. End of the school's case, said several students were murdered in the laboratory, but the murderer has committed suicide, another student died in a car accident. Only I know this is fake! Is used deceptive guise. I know Miss China was indirectly killed me, because I was wrong, the game is this last requirement, the last person to say desire,Moncler Online, desire to achieve the opposite of, if not my heart to write in his hand the line under the word, he would not die.

after I graduated, pushed the old laboratory building level, the result is a burial under the heap, also unearthed a faceless body of a woman, is pushed flat floor, and my memory who bulldozed it?

blink of an eye four years later, went to the same day, 23:11 I can not sleep, suddenly phone bell rang, I saw a text message, mainland China, the number is, I was surprised that in addition to I feel incredible, but after reading, I cried, says: 11:11, I am forever grateful for this day, gave me an opportunity for me to say I love you! Even if the price paid with his life.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论