2011年10月21日星期五

Moncler Down Jackets Thank you venture on the road of Liu Ren




1. I heard once again in business, technology companies to re-register after Tao, Liu Ren respond very quickly wrote to congratulate me start again the blog, send in donews . com on. Content is very affordable, sincere,Moncler Down Jackets, and with a strong Liu style. Thank you message from Liu Ren.
2. 1998 to 2008 period, Liu Ren is most people in contact with one of Zhongguancun. Although recently there have not met for nearly a year, but Liu Ren and I have contacts in scene after scene, I have never forgotten. At that time, that thing, that scene, like yesterday.
3. Once, I was most impressed by the people is the I am determined to use his own actions in life,
4. by writing, wrote this level now, wrote the rich, not just Liu Ren from the body in the IT industry unique opportunities as well as from Liu Ren own efforts. Writers who, some say he is just a stone in the mountains just high-grade ore, but also to refute some of the more powerful I think: Why did not you do in that bonanza?
5. Liu Ren has his own shortcomings, but who does not? I so admire Shangqie escape the cycle of Ba Jin, the status of my other souls. Liu Ren's frustration, maybe not all people can understand, but I understand: for children, for family, for business, people sometimes have no choice. I lack the skills is one of the most choice. In contrast, Liu Ren is very pragmatic, and I learn from him.
6. 2002 in a specific night, I look at the Zhengzhou Shi Yuzhu Central Television broadcast the program, I was called to Liu Ren, questioning his For this unforgettable memories, I have to work.
7. I always wanted to write an article about Liu Ren's I am all the more admiration for him: so much knowledge heroes, all of them are from the set, he had actually written down. Write something, write, and business-related stuff, Liu Ren is not only my teacher,Moncler Down Jackets, but also many of the teachers.
8. I have helped Liu Ren, Liu Ren has helped me, the difference is, I helped Liu Ren when he essentially readily accept, and he helped me when I was more critical. I have until the date, figure out do not accept some of his help is right or wrong, so that persuaded me he said, In fact, Liu Ren in the past helped many people, I believe his future will continue to help others.
9. life is still long, long way. I want everyone in Liu Ren, including the message, plus photos, made sign, hanging on the wall in my office. They looked at me,Moncler Down Jackets, encouraged me to forward supervision. If friends can not be from morning till evening, then across the rivers and lakes.
10. Thank Liu Ren.

没有评论:

发表评论