2012年4月16日星期一

Coach Outlet7minutes - User Profile


??「ここから立ち上がって、光さがして、chanceに変えよ」??


Love:


I listen to a lot of K-Pop, and my biases are:
- 2PM: Chansung, Taec, Khun, Junho
- B2ST/BEAST: Doojoon, Dongwoon, Hyunsueng, Kiki
- DBSK: Jaejoong, Changmin, Yunho
- Super Junior: Leeteuk, Donghae,[url=http://www.coachbagsu.com/]Coach Outlet[/url], Kyuhyun,[url=http://www.coachbagsu.com/]Coach Outlet[/url], Yesung, and Eunhyuk
- MBLAQ: Joon, G.O., Seungho


I also enjoy reading:
- Shakespeare
- John Donne
- David Sedaris
- Haruki Murakami
- Chuck Palahniuk


And playing sports:
- Softball
- Volleyball
- Swimming
- Kickboxing
- Running











Stylesheet by

About Me:

Eating, baking, being crafty, exercising, playing sports, anime (Bleach, Naruto, Full Metal Panic, etc. etc.), listening to music ♥, singing, languages, astrology, ghosts, mysteries, the unknown, reading, drawing, photography, teaching, learning, thinking, remincising, daydreaming, fangirling, and wasting copious amounts of time online. . .

On a deeper level, I live completely in my own world most of the time. I'd say I spend about 80% of my day daydreaming, probably. I can focus on something if it's something I really care about, but if its not, I will definitely drift off into the dream world inside my head. I can often be caught looking down with a big smile on my face, and this is why. Also, I firmly believe in astrology as every experience I've ever had with it has turned out to be 100% true. I'm also very interested in Eastern religions. I'm fascinated by almost anything fantastical that can explain how and why people are the way they are, because I'm also very interested in people in general. I like to people watch even though some people I know I will never be able to understand. I'm a very nurturing, perceptive, and intuitive person, and my inclinations about people usually tend to be spot on. Therefore I trust almost every gut feeling I have. I pay attention to detail,[url=http://www.coachbagsu.com/]Coach Outlet[/url], sometimes to a fault, as it becomes hard to see the bigger picture behind the details. I'm a perfectionist as well, and pride myself on completing high quality work by myself. I thrive on others' praise for my successes, even though most people don't believe I need to hear it. This could not be more untrue.
Music is the light of my life, and even though I'm no good at making it myself, I could not live without it. I'm pretty decent at singing, so I LOVE singing along to songs. I've been through A LOT in my life. Music has such a healing, therapeutic, and transformative quality to it for me that makes it impossible to live without. Drawing is similar as well. I once spent 9 hours drawing a picture and it only ever felt like 3 had passed. That was a good day :3 I'm decent at drawing but I can't draw without looking at pictures of what I'm drawing. I'd say I'm more of a replicator than an original artist, but hey, the foundational skills are there if only I would develop them properly.

Lastly, I love making new friends, so feel free to leave a comment and ♥ ♥ :3 I promise my entries are much more light hearted and entertaining than all of this makes me sound! lol

Interests:

My name is Katie, and I'm 22 years old, and I have a cat named Cinnamon.
Born and raised in Texas my whole life and I wouldn't have had it any other way :3
I'm about to graduate from UT with a BA in English with a minor in Education, and I know a bit of Japanese.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论